[Ambassadors] APAC Ambassadors meeting minutes 2014-11-22

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Sat Nov 22 05:44:52 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

We got another good meeting, just after the first APAC FAD.
Please check out the meeting minutes here:

Minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-11-22/apac_20141122.2014-11-22-04.00.html
Minutes (text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-11-22/apac_20141122.2014-11-22-04.00.txt
Log: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-11-22/apac_20141122.2014-11-22-04.00.log.html

=======================
#fedora-meeting Meeting
=======================

Meeting started by tuanta_ at 04:00:21 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-11-22/apac_20141122.2014-11-22-04.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll call  (tuanta_, 04:00:38)
  * Topic FAD recap: Event Priority  (tuanta, 04:03:10)
  * Topic Upcoming F21 Release Parties  (tuanta, 04:03:22)
  * Topic Media production with EMEA  (tuanta, 04:03:42)
  * Topic Tickets  (tuanta, 04:03:49)
  * Topic Announcements  (tuanta, 04:04:13)

* Announcements  (tuanta, 04:06:20)
  * Council election is running  (tuanta, 04:06:46)
  * the first APAC FAD has been finished  (tuanta, 04:08:05)

* Tickets  (tuanta, 04:08:51)
  * LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/ticket/161   (tuanta,
    04:09:47)
  * AGREED: Support for Coimbatore Contribution Camp, APAC ticket #161
    (tuanta, 04:18:47)
  * ACTION: banas_ to update all the receipts in a PDF file  (tuanta,
    04:19:57)

* FAD recap: Event Priority  (tuanta, 04:20:00)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD:PhnomPenh_2014/events
    (tuanta, 04:20:46)
  * LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/ticket/163   (tuanta,
    04:20:55)
  * 1 is the highest priority in that events list  (tuanta, 04:38:42)
  * ACTION: everyone to checkout the priority on events list, and add
    more ideas, comments to the Trac ticket to discuss  (tuanta,
    04:40:26)
  * IDEA: then we will make the final decision in the next meeting
    (tuanta, 04:40:54)

* Upcoming F21 Release Parties  (tuanta, 04:41:30)
  * LINK:
    https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/ambassadors/2014-November/023000.html
    (tuanta, 04:41:40)
  * LINK: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F21_release_events   (tuanta,
    04:43:15)
  * the budget limit for each release party is $100 as usual  (tuanta,
    04:45:12)
  * ACTION: everyone to prepare for Fedora 21 release parties  (tuanta,
    04:51:31)

* Media production with EMEA  (tuanta, 04:51:33)
  * LINK:
    http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-fad/2014-11-16/fedora-fad.2014-11-16-03.57.log.html#l-23
    (tuanta, 04:52:38)
  * LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/emea-swag-tracking/ticket/422
    (tuanta, 05:16:29)
  * AGREED: producing DVDs together with EMEA  (tuanta, 05:25:28)
  * ACTION: tuanta to answer to Jiri and comfirm him the time  (tuanta,
    05:26:03)
  * ACTION: zsun contact with RH Beijing to see if they can help receive
    the DVDs  (zsun, 05:26:39)
  * the number of DVDs produced in EMEA is 3,000  (tuanta, 05:28:52)
  * ACTION: tuanta to ask Jiri and Sirko if we can produce swags
    together (EMEA and APAC)  (tuanta, 05:30:09)

* Open Floor  (tuanta, 05:30:24)

Meeting ended at 05:38:05 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* banas_ to update all the receipts in a PDF file
* everyone to checkout the priority on events list, and add more ideas,
  comments to the Trac ticket to discuss
* everyone to prepare for Fedora 21 release parties
* tuanta to answer to Jiri and comfirm him the time
* zsun contact with RH Beijing to see if they can help receive the DVDs
* tuanta to ask Jiri and Sirko if we can produce swags together (EMEA
  and APAC)

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* banas_
  * banas_ to update all the receipts in a PDF file
* tuanta
  * tuanta to answer to Jiri and comfirm him the time
  * tuanta to ask Jiri and Sirko if we can produce swags together (EMEA
    and APAC)
* zsun
  * zsun contact with RH Beijing to see if they can help receive the
    DVDs
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * everyone to checkout the priority on events list, and add more
    ideas, comments to the Trac ticket to discuss
  * everyone to prepare for Fedora 21 release parties

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* tuanta (215)
* pravins (50)