[Ambassadors] FUDCon Phnom Penh Bidding Announcement

Somvannda Kong somvannda at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 09:03:42 UTC 2014

Dear everyone,

We would like to announce our FUDCon Phnom Penh 2015 for bidding process
and our wiki page is here
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Bid_for_PhnomPenh_2015. There are a
lot of possibilities to extend open source community here in Phnom Penh
since we do have a small fedora community. We planned to organize it in
October, so we have a lot of time to prepare and especially to let our
Fedora Ambassadors and Contributors in APAC book their schedule to
Cambodia.

I hope you will vote and consider for Phnom Penh for next FUDCon Phnom Penh
2015.

*Kindly regards,*
*Somvannda KONG*
*GDG Phnom Penh Manager*