[Ambassadors] Proposing Andrew Ward (Award3535) as new mentor for NA

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 18:16:41 UTC 2014

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 12:21 PM, Neville A. Cross <yn1v at taygon.com> wrote:
> The new procedure to make this as transparent and quicker states that a new
> mentor should be nominated by a current mentor and then this should be bring
> to the mailing list for comments.

I haven't been paying attention to the new mentor process but I can't
imagine a process asking for feedback on a mailing list like this one
being a good idea. If someone were to say something negative about a
proposed mentor should that really be documented forever on a public
mailing list? I don't think anyone nominated should be subjected to
that even being a possibility.

John