[Ambassadors] WHY I'M NOT AMBASSADOR NOW?

Robert Mayr robyduck at fedoraproject.org
Sat Oct 11 19:06:15 UTC 2014

> My best gegards!
>
> I was reviewing the list of ambassadors to Colombia, and I noticed that I am
> not longer on it. What is the reason ?
>
> Manuel E. Hidalgo Bello

Hi Manuel,
you're still ambassador, look in your FAS account or ask zodbot:

.fasinfo bm90fox
zodbot | User: bm90fox, Name: None, email: bm90fox at gmail.com,
Creation: 2009-02-27, IRC Nick: None,
           | Timezone: None, Locale: None, GPG key ID: None, Status: active
zodbot | Approved Groups: ambassadors cla_fedora cla_done cvsl10n cla_fpca

Where were you looking? On the wiki page?
Ensure you have done this:

To be included in this list under your own country, login to FAS and ensure:

* Your account information is public.
* You have set your country code. (This listing is based on the
country codes by the United Nations [1] - the informal regional
relationships may varies from this listing)
* Your FAS account is active.

For any questions you can directly ask fama at fedoraproject.org.
Best regards

--