[Ambassadors] FAMNA Marketing Ideas for F21 release

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Mon Oct 20 02:59:20 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Marketing team has managed to create Talking points [0] for years.
These ones [1] [2] were for the last two releases.

I think a wiki of all talking points like this is a good way for Ambassadors
to spread the words about the new Fedora release.
People in Ambassadors team are not equal. Some of us also joins into other
teams, some others not. So we need a central point to provide them useful
information (I found it really useful for me)

Contents for talking points could be come from release announcement [3],
products technical specifications [4.x], proposed changes [5], etc.

Kind regards,
Tuan

[0] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Talking_points_SOP
[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_20_talking_points