[Ambassadors] [Fedocal] Reminder meeting : APAC Ambassadors

Zamir SUN zsun at fedoraproject.org
Sat Oct 25 04:39:30 UTC 2014

Since there are less than 3 people ready for the meeting time, we
decided to cancel the meeting this time and discuss by emails. Sorry for
the inconvenience.

For ticket 65 (polo shirts), I and Alick are a little busy these days
and is not available to contact with the vendors. So we thought it may
be not practical to produce the polo shirts in China before the deadline.