[Ambassadors] [Fedocal] Reminder meeting : APAC Ambassadors

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Sat Oct 25 09:44:57 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Sorry, I could not make it because of my trip to Nhatrang IT Day.
And thank you, Zsun, for hanging around during meeting time. Next times,
you should make it normally. You all may have a good discussion without
quorum.

> For ticket 65 (polo shirts), I and Alick are a little busy these days
> and is not available to contact with the vendors. So we thought it may
> be not practical to produce the polo shirts in China before the deadline.

OK, we all see that the best location up-to-now is Phnom Penh so lets
do it there.
If you have got a strong agreement or objection on that proposal, please
note a comment into the Trac ticket.

Kind regards,
Tuan