[Ambassadors] Ohio Linux fest Ambassadors report

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 28 22:03:22 UTC 2014

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 05:24:48PM -0400, Andrew Ward wrote:
> Please note the below text form from my report on the latest event
> from Ohio.

Whoo, nice. This going on the magazine? :)

I know we've talked about this before, but there's some really
interesting feedback on people's response to desktop diversity. I think
that's to be expected at a lot of these solidly-Linux-geek conferences,
and we'll need to figure out the best way to deliver our message. It
sounds like you've found that "you have a lot of options" really
resonates.

(Other stuff too but I have kids yelling in the next room so that's all
for now!)

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>