[Ambassadors] EMEA swag vendors

Ruth Suehle rsuehle at redhat.com
Tue Sep 16 19:12:39 UTC 2014

I filed a ticket to ask this but hadn't gotten any feedback yet, so I thought I'd try the list. I am trying to compile a list of swag vendors (specifically for printing t-shirts, but also in general) that I could have on hand both for Fedora but also for other OSAS projects when we have events in Europe. I know lots of US vendors, but when we have European conferences, it's often handy to have things made there. Let me know who you recommend. Right now I'm specifically interested in having things made for events in Dusseldorf and Barcelona, but I'd love as many as you can contribute that you know we've used successfully in the past.

Thanks!
Ruth