[Ambassadors] Fedora store

Kiara Navarro kiarakovalevsky at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 18:20:45 UTC 2014

What a wonderful idea!!!

This are the item that i would like to see at store:
T-shirts perfect. I think that we could use the alredy designs, for me it's
okey.
Hats,
Pen holders,
Laptops backpack,
Laptops sleeve,
Drink coasters,
Bennies

I'm agree with Geri about the articles that are usual for free at events.

>  I believe we need to sell things which are useful, and reminds non (at
> now) Fedora people to Fedora.
>
> T-Shirts perfect.
> Mugs cool...(maybe with heat change surface)
> USB sticks
> Plastic ball for kids
> Pen holder....
> Clock with Fedora logo
> Mouse with Fedora logo
> Hats..
> etc....
>
> Stickers,pens,pins are usual "event swags" for free I think.........
>
> Geri

> A laptop backpack
> Lanyards for work name tags
> Laptop sleeve
> And also stickers (those small ones like Windows put on laptops)
>
> On 17 Sep 2014 20:38, Paul Mellors <prjmellors at gmail.com> <prjmellors at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>  Hello All
>
> Wow, that's fab news, I can see these being of interest, the obvious ones I think
>
> T-shirts
> Stickers
> Mouse Mats
> Mugs
> Pens/Pencils
> Laptop Rucksack [ I did want a RedHat one of these, but I can't see it now on the Cool Stuff Store]
>  etc etc
>
> Paul [MooDoo]
>

> On 17 September 2014 18:27, Ruth Suehle <rsuehle at redhat.com> <rsuehle at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>  Yes! You read the subject line correctly! We are much closer now to being able to have an online store stocked with Fedora goods. I just need some input on what we stock it with, as we'll be responsible for things that don't sell. We're only able to stock 4-6 items to start with. A few questions:
>
> - What types of items are you most interested in having in the store? Think about price points, shipping weight, etc. Here's the Red Hat store if you need some inspiration: https://redhat.corpmerchandise.com
>
> - Is it worth "using up" one of the items we can stock for small things like pens or stickers that are frequently acquired at conferences, or do you think there are a lot of people who never make it to conferences who would want to buy those things online?
>
> - I assume at least one item will be a t-shirt. Do you want a simple shirt with the Fedora logo on it, more of a shirt design we already have, or do you want us to go to the design team and have them work on something specifically for this purpose?
>
> Thanks!
> Ruth

*Kiara Navarro*
*Student of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering*
*Founder of Panamahitek*
*IEEE Member Student - Panama Section (93028384)*
*Fedora Project Contributor *

*E-mail:*
*sophiekovalevsky at fedoraproject.org <sophiekovalevsky at fedoraproject.org>*

Website:
www.panamahitek.com

*GPG KEY ID and fingerprint:*
GPG-KEY: A81DB1D8
Fingerprint: 74B4 6A85 627B 6902 6319  2D9E A2E4 3246 A81D B1D8