[Ambassadors] Fedora store

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 19:16:17 UTC 2014

I think it would be an amazing possibility to get support from other
companies - I mean giving a chance to others to sell through our store
that we can buy - eg RSpi or other dev boards, hackable stuffs with
prepared Fedora images on it. That can boost ARM and other team
developments too. Of course any wearable stuff is a +1. So, allowing
other open source companies to sell through our store can be a win-win
for everyone - and with proper merchandising I think we can boost
other open source development, and ours too.

Thank you,

Zoltan

PGP:  06853DF7