[Ambassadors] Fedora store

Ruth Suehle rsuehle at redhat.com
Fri Sep 19 17:10:45 UTC 2014

> I just thought of something that would be cool if we can do it, but may not
> be possible depending on the vendor. Can we include a piece of paper with
> each order with a QR code which takes you to a badge for "I shopped at the
> Fedora Store!"?

I'm not sure, but I'll ask when I talk to her again. If not, I guess there could be a more manual process where you forward someone your receipt in exchange for the link? Or simply the honor system.

As to the rest of the input, thanks for your ideas! Again, right now we can start with 4-6 items. Some of you are aiming a little loftier. :-) I'll probably put a poll some time next week for a bit more scientific survey of what people are interested in purchasing.

Ruth