[Ambassadors] Fedora store

Jukka Palander jukka at devspain.com
Mon Sep 22 11:34:30 UTC 2014

Hmmm.

This sound something you haven't thought when starting this!

In Europe, you just cannot start doing this without the permission
(operating in Europe =having a store here).

Whatever it is -charity (especially) or profit making store. You will
need a "VAT" number and that requires some actions by European country
to be able to operate!

Also I refer the earlier post of Zoltan: "I just hope that I don't have
to enjoy the EU tax if I have to order every time from US."

It is something we must understand, that everything coming outside
European Union are under inspection of import tax!

--
Jukka