[Ambassadors] Fedora store

Jukka Palander jukka at devspain.com
Mon Sep 22 13:18:35 UTC 2014

OK, I did not know about the store in Germany. That might be the place if:

1) it would be multilingual, not just German (at least these are
required in Europe to be successful:

English, Spanish, French, Italian...

..and it would be an advantage to have:

Dutch, Portugese, Greek, Swedish (Norwegian/Danish), Finnish, Estonian,
Polish....)

2) it allow people to see the products before registering in!!!!

Sorry, but for me it will never ever succeed if it requires an user
account before you even see the products available!

--
Jukka