[Ambassadors] Deadline for FAD Phnom Penh is tomorrow (26 Sept 2014)

Somvannda Kong somvannda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 11:37:49 UTC 2014

Dear All APAC Ambassadors,

I would like to remind you all that tomorrow is our deadline for applying
to attend the FAD Phnom Penh. Please kindly use this
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD:PhnomPenh_2014 to apply your name there
and we will make decision and approve ticket in our bi-weekly meeting on 26
Sept 2014.

During the discussion in Hanoi, and due the flight ticket is quiet cheap
for Ambassadors in Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore, if we book in advance
or with promotional. So if you are the Ambassadors from the three
countries, please kindly apply and we will still have to make decision as
well as others.

I am looking forward to see more people apply.

Kindly regards,
Somvannda