[Ambassadors] [Fedocal] Reminder meeting : APAC Ambassadors

Zamir SUN zsun at fedoraproject.org
Sat Sep 27 03:29:33 UTC 2014

Sorry that I'll be on an out during this time, so will not be able to
attend this time.

I've updated my ticket for SFD before and now waiting for reimbursement.
If more information needed or I still need more action, please send
emails to me (or comment on the ticket).
Thanks.

https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/ticket/144