[Ambassadors] [APAC] Next FUDCon APAC bids

Truong Anh Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Thu Apr 23 11:44:34 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

Great. It meant that this step has been passed:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon_bid_process#Initial_RFP

> @Tuan: is there any initial work to be done before we send out an invite for
> bids?
>
> Other than deciding the budget and dates I mean. For budget FPL has indicated
> that it can be co-ordinated later. For dates, I think we can come-up with few
> tentative dates that are suitable for APAC region.

Now is time for submitting proposals. We need to set a deadline too.
There is a fixed date is FUDCon Pune 2015 start dates, June 26th-28th, when the
next FUDCon 2016 location will be announced so we need to select a winning bid
before.

It is about 2 months from now on so I think we can set a month for submitting
proposals and a month for reviewing and deciding the final location.
Is that OK?

Rgds,
Tuan