[Ambassadors] Your account #XXXXXXXXXX was suspended for violation of our TOS.

Onyeibo Oku twohotis at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 11:41:32 UTC 2015

Hi,
I do not recall using my fedora account to send executable files.  It could happen in error but I can't recall a possible scenario that could have given rise to that error recently.
The email came from one "Ruthann Sisneros <localisable at sheltercorp.com>"
Any such person in Redhat?  This is spooky
Regards