[Ambassadors] Fwd: Choose a mentor for Ambassador Membership

Nuwan Indika nuwan600 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 17:56:09 UTC 2015

HI all,
I like to be part of the fedora project as an Ambassador.So I have
sent(December 15 2014) a email for asking to be my mentor for Ambassadors
project and Mr.Truong Anh Tua opened a ticket to start mentoring On Fri,
Jan 2, 2015 and after I competed the task and send a email also but it is
been about more than one month I didn't got any reply from Mr.Truong Anh
Tua, I feel like I'm not suitable for be an Ambassador. Appreciate if
someone help me as a mentor.Please consider about this matter.
I'm looking forward to work with you all.

Kind regards,
Nuwan