[Ambassadors] Promoting other distributions and conflict of interest

Eduardo Javier Echeverria Alvarado echevemaster at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 07:46:01 UTC 2015

Cesar, from my point of view, maybe in a company, this can be rather
prickly, but this is a community, the people is here because they like
the distro, and they have the enough reasons for contribute, similarly
they have all the right to contribute to another distro for the same
reasons. Again without mixing the roles.