[Ambassadors] Event strategy for the coming year

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Sat Jan 10 01:54:54 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

We had got a similar FAD to discuss about our events and activities in
FY2016 in APAC and the reault is a list of events and their estimated
budget.

> For each of these, we should not just _go_, but have an intended impact
> and message, and find a way to measure how successful that was, for
> improving results next year (or deciding to go elsewhere).

Yes, it is a good idea.
We will dig deeper into our list to evaluate each of them to see if what
we can do more.

Kind regards,
Tuan

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD:PhnomPenh_2014/events