[Ambassadors] Moving forward and going inactive

Jukka Palander jukka at devspain.com
Thu Jan 22 16:20:07 UTC 2015

Hello all dear Ambassadors,

Due to my recent very heavy workload I had to make a decision to be more
inactive on Fedora Project.

This means I am not necessarily leaving the project, but I am going to
be quite silent and basically I am only helping people who are located
geographically near me and those who contact me directly.

>From now on I will see for a while how things develop and then make a
final decision to leave the project entirely or not.

What ever happens I am NOT going to forget Fedora. It has been and still
is my primary OS privately and at work. And I am happy to say that we
are using many of its "children" also, such as RHEL and CentOS...

That is something what does not change.

So there we are. I still keep the mailing list on, but I am not capable
of reading all the mails etc. Anyhow, if something is happening near
Málaga and/or southern Spain, please let me know!

Thank you all so far!

Saludos a todos los Embajadores en España...aunque yo soy un hombre
Finlandés.

--
Jukka - el Lobo