[Ambassadors] 2015 TXLF - 21-22 August, San Marcos, TX

Dan Mossor danofsatx at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 12:58:39 UTC 2015

On 07/10/2015 07:43 AM, William Nash wrote:
> Dan,
>      I'm also planning on helping out that weekend.  I live in Fort
> Worth and will be driving down to San Marcos.  Who is taken lead for
> this event?
>
> Bill Nash

According to the log of last night's meeting, Andrew Ward (award3535) is
taking the lead on this.

Masta did everything last year, and I believe there was only one other
official Fedora rep there with him. I "unofficially" helped him handle
the crowd at the booth for a bit.

There was mention in the meeting of RH wanting to share a booth, but
that will need to be handled by people more familiar with the process
than I.

--
Dan Mossor, RHCSA
Systems Engineer