[Ambassadors] Enforcing the code of conduct

Truong Anh Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Thu Jul 16 00:51:36 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

<snipped>

> The power to ban someone from your project and its events, in my
> opinion, in rightfully given to the Fedora Board. It is not a matter
> to be taken lightly or with haste. The power to eject the offender
> from the event rightfully is with the event organizers to handle the
> immediate situation.

+1. I also think event organizers have full rights to immediately take
action(s) on violation to event's CoC. Further more, they can bring it
higher to process at community level if that violation is serious
enough and/or (could be) repeated.
In that case, Community Working group [1] would be a good place to
bring it to.

Rgds,
Tuan

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Community_working_group