[Ambassadors] Lets start sending invitations for FUDCon APAC 2015

Pravin Satpute pravins at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jun 4 12:26:32 UTC 2015

Hi All,

   Ready to send invitations for FUDCon APAC 2015 event.

   We have invitation email templates available on Fedora wiki. [1]
Please note it has two templates one for professionals and other for
colleges. Select appropriate template as per your target audience. We
have already prepared piratepad list to send invitation. [2] If you have
any new contacts feel free to add into it.

    Posters are ready now. :) [3]   Do provide link of poster or attach
with an email and ask to add on notice board of respective
organization/institute. We are going to print these posters on A3 size
paper. Feel free to request hard copy to me.

Best Regards,
Pravin Satpute

1. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fudcon/Invitation_Letter_College
2. http://piratepad.net/FudCon-outreach-list