[Ambassadors] Marketing requirements - what do the ambassadors need?

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 08:16:58 UTC 2015

Hi everyone!

So, F22 went out really well!

I'd like to work towards fresh marketing collateral for the ambassadors
to use. We do have stickers and things, but it's a good time to revisit
everything and redo/add/remove stuff in time for F23, and fedora.next
in general.

At the moment, this is what I can find:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/For_Ambassadors

What else do the ambassadors think would come handy?

For example, would product specific flyers be something that can be
used at events? Should these be release specific like this one:

https://ankursinha.fedorapeople.org/fedora-flyer-workstation/fedora
-flyer-workstation-tumble.pdf

or general "timeless" ones?

Let us have a brainstorm/discussion here then the marketing and design
teams can take the outcomes and work on them.
:)
--
Thanks,
Regards,