[Ambassadors] APAC irregular meeting for FUDCon 2016 (next year)

Truong Anh Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Sat Jun 13 05:02:51 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

We had a meeting today to discuss about FUDCon APAC 2016 bids.
Unfortunately, there is no one in organizing team attended so there is not
much progress.
There are still many open questions to discussed. We will be back to
address all of them in the next meetings. See you next week.

Minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2015-06-13/fedora-meeting.2015-06-13-04.00.html
Minutes (text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2015-06-13/fedora-meeting.2015-06-13-04.00.txt
Log: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2015-06-13/fedora-meeting.2015-06-13-04.00.log.html

Rgds,