[Ambassadors] FUDCon Phnom Penh Bidding Announcement

Truong Anh Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Tue Jun 16 03:07:59 UTC 2015

Hi Sommvanda,

You did send this announcement [1] a month ago and I had some initial
questions [2] without any response from you.
Last Saturday, we had a meeting [3] to discuss about your bid but there
were no one from organizing team so this is still pending here.

This Saturday is the last chance for us to discuss about your bid, hope
you can attend although I am not sure we have got enough time to make
it approved through out the bid process [4] (FUDCon Pune is too closed)

Anyway, please try to figure out our questions and start discussing on
asap.

Rgds,
Tuan

[3] https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/fudcon-planning/2015-May/006045.html