[Ambassadors] Fedora budget FY16

Siddhesh Poyarekar siddhesh.poyarekar at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 10:51:17 UTC 2015

On 18 June 2015 at 23:58, Aditya Patawari <adimania at gmail.com> wrote:
> Any update on the budget here? This would be helpful in deciding some
> of the expenses early.

FY15 budget details were described here:

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/famsco/2014-April/001525.html

The total budget set aside for APAC was $22,650 in FY15.  Considering
that the same amount is allocated this year and it includes FUDCon
expenses like last year, we have about $7,650 for the rest of the
year.

We clearly cannot afford to sponsor anyone to Flock with this
allocation.  Our DVD production itself is close to $1,000 per release.
Minor things like release parties, marketing collateral and a couple
of major event sponsorships within APAC (like FOSSAsia, COSCUP,
nullcon, etc.) will eat up most of the remaining allocation.

We need to sit down and figure out once again what we can do with the
limited money that we have.  Lets add this as well to our agenda at
FUDCon next week.

Siddhesh
--
http://siddhesh.in