[Ambassadors] Midwest Rep Rap Fest 2015

Tom Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Tue Mar 3 21:37:31 UTC 2015

I'm planning on representing Fedora at the Midwest Rep Rap Fest in
Elkhart, IN. The event runs Friday March 20th through Sunday March 22,
2015. I have created an event page for it here:

​https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MWRRF_2015

To summarize, this is the largest Open Source 3d printer event that I am
aware of. :) Last year, Josef Prusa was in attendance.

I'd like to have the East Coast Event box for this (including the Fedora
Tablecloth) as well as media. Last year, 1000 people showed up for this
event in the middle of nowhere Indiana, and they're expecting at least
that many this year.

There is a ticket opened for this request here:
https://fedorahosted.org/famna/ticket/103

I do not need travel subsidy (Red Hat can cover that), and there is no
cost for us to attend the event. In fact, the event is free and open to
the public, so any other Fedora Ambassadors who are in the area and want
to help out would be welcomed. :)

Thanks,

~tom

==