[Ambassadors] Procuring and distributing DVDs in APAC

Truong Anh Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Sat Nov 7 07:27:30 UTC 2015

----- On Oct 20, 2015, at 3:08 PM, Siddhesh Poyarekar siddhesh.poyarekar at gmail.com wrote:

> I did this for a couple of releases and Amit asked me to write a wiki
> doc to describe how I went about it.  Here it is:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/APAC/DVD_procurement_for_APAC_in_Pune
>
> It's well timed too since it looks like I won't be able to do this for
> F23 given that I am traveling.  Please cc and refer me on requests
> (sid AT reserved-bit DOT com or siddhesh AT fedoraproject DOT org)
> since it might help get the same good rates that we have been getting
> in the past releases.

Hello Amit and Rupali,

During this week meeting [1], regional community decided to continue
producing F23 media in India and distribute to the whole APAC.

Siddhesh has done this well for a few recent releases and I hope you
can continue that good job.

Also, an issue was raised during today meeting about media quality.
It's not occurred for everyone but I think it's better to notice it
to the manufacturer at ordering time.

Have you got any plan for this?
It's best to get it ready soon and send to Singapore then we can
distribute them during FAD Singpore (4-6th Dec).

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Rgds,
Tuan

[1] https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2015-11-07/fedora-meeting.2015-11-07-04.04.log.html