[Ambassadors] Fedora representatives at Chaos Communication Congress (27 December to 30 December), Hamburg, Germany

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Sun Nov 15 20:41:24 UTC 2015

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 11:47:23PM +0000, jiannis bonatakis wrote:

> > Absolutely. Although I am not that experienced presenter. What do you have
> in your mind for the introduction? Reach me at irc to talk about

I was thinking about an introduction about Fedora in general or about
features of importance for makes, e.g. 3D printing support, embedded
development support or support of embedded devices. Having this
information ready would also be good for the assembly if people ask.
Btw. could you add yourself to the wiki page?

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Chaos_Communication_Congress_2015_(32C3)

Do you require a bed in the hotel room?

Regards
Till