[Ambassadors] Let's update our Inventory in EMEA

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 18:02:26 UTC 2015

Hi,

This inventory never was accurate, and no use at all - as we going
forward with events, and gets always outdated. We need some
alternative that supports much deeper item handling per region and
more accurate, precise I/O from producing till it's used up. First I
think we have to say also where we concentrate items, so key
ambassadors can be target requests there. In the past I think we used
Brno pretty well, but would be great to discuss this widely. Thoughts?

Zoltan

> Hey EMEA ambassadors,
>
> I'd like to initiate an update of our current inventory[0] on the EMEA
> trac[1].
>
> It is very important to have an accurate overview of the swag and booth
> material available in our region.
>
> I did perform a quick cleanup. If you have any stuff, please take a minute
> to visit the page and update it accordingly.
>
> Thanks very much.
> -Giannis
>

> [0] https://fedorahosted.org/emea-swag-tracking/wiki/Inventory
> [1] https://fedorahosted.org/emea-swag-tracking/