[Ambassadors] LISA 2015 in DC

Andrew Ward award3535 at tds.net
Thu Oct 1 00:47:10 UTC 2015

Matt
I remember you and I discussing this back then, and I remember that is
the same year we were at Linuxcon New Orleans, and if you remember you
invited me to go
but I was not available on those dates would have loved to go. This year
the following weekend I will be at Fossetcon Orlando.

--
V/R
Andrew Ward
award3535 at fedoraproject.org