[Ambassadors] Mailing list issues

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 06:43:48 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have serious problem with our hu-users mailing list, because I can't
access the admin side of the list because I don't know anymore the
password for it, because wasn't me who has handled the list. As one of
our team member who has left the community, handed over the list and
the IRC, I have lost the admin access to the hu-users fpo list.
Not only that makes me headache, else lately some chinese-korean
spammers are bombarding it...and seriously would like to end it. I am
asking help to reset the password or close out those spammers, but no
clue who are able to access all the fpo mailing lists...

TIA,

Zoltan

--
PGP:  06853DF7