[Ambassadors] Some FUDCon Pune reimbursements pending

Siddhesh Poyarekar siddhesh.poyarekar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 13:41:49 UTC 2015

On 12 October 2015 at 18:28, Ruth Suehle <rsuehle at redhat.com> wrote:
> I did respond and say it was fine to reassign tickets to me. Have you talked to Izhar? Is there a reason he's not doing them?

Thanks, it looks like we missed your response.  There are a few
already assigned to you as well that are not closed yet, I believe
because they did not meet the requirements (incorrect attachment
format, etc.).  AFAICT, most of them have been resolved and are once
again ready for reimbursement.

In particular, there is #538, where Suchakra seems to have gotten the
reimbursement twice.

Siddhesh
--
http://siddhesh.in