[Ambassadors] FUDCon APAC 2016 proposal

Siddhesh Poyarekar siddhesh.poyarekar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 17:17:02 UTC 2015

On 15 October 2015 at 22:20, Matthew Miller <mattdm at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Let's avoid calling what other people in the project say "nonsense" or
> "spew". I mean in general, but also in this particular case I think
> that's a reasonable view if you think of Flock as "better FUDCon"
> rather than a whole different thing. I'm a strong advocate of it being
> a different thing, but let's be respectful of those with a different
> view (even — or especially — if we want to convince them otherwise).

Flock is not just a better FUDCon.  It has a budget that is about 3-4
times that of a FUDCon and touts itself as the premier contributor
event.  I am usually not this animated in my emails but I could not
help it in this case because I find it hard to respect an opinion that
is obviously exclusionary.

Siddhesh
--
http://siddhesh.in