[Ambassadors] FAD Singapore 2015

sankarshan sankarshan at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 20 04:49:50 UTC 2015

On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 10:10 AM, Danishka Navin <danishka at gmail.com> wrote:
> Local community has following questions.
>
> Do we really need to meet in person to plan next year budget?

An in-person meeting can be a formal acknowledgement and approval
process if the line items are discussed in great detail prior to the
meeting

> Do we really need two days to do this work?

As above. Compressing the budget cycle days into a shorter window
requires prep work. Participants would need to agree to complete the
work *before* the meeting.

> Can we consider budget planning as the secondary goal.

If the availability of a structured and adequate budget plan is a
necessity for the growth of the Fedora community in APAC then pushing
this as a secondary goal is counter intuitive.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog/>