[Ambassadors] FAD Singapore 2015

Truong Anh Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Thu Oct 22 01:55:26 UTC 2015

----- On Oct 21, 2015, at 11:39 PM, Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 12:57:38PM +0530, pravin.d.s at gmail.com wrote:
>> > Going forward we should keep one day before the FUDcon for community
>> > meeting instead of having small slots to discuss common issues.
>> > It would be great if we can start this from next FUDcon in 2016 on wards.
>> > or we can host this after the FUDcon (next day).
>> +1
>> Next FUDCon is in Oct 2016. Do discuss this when you will meet At Singapore
>
> Please take into account that budget requests from Red Hat / OSAS will
> be _due_ at around October, so doing the planning then is probably too
> late.

To be clear, Pravin told that we can discuss more about FUDCon there.
We are discussing to make decision on the location, budget for FUDCon
APAC 2016 separately [1].

Anyway, I personally would like this FAD to focus on budget planning
for FY2017 in APAC.

Rgds,
Tuan

[1] https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/council-discuss/2015-October/013748.html