[Ambassadors] Fedora t-shirts for users

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Thu Oct 22 11:18:25 UTC 2015

Hi,
as I said at Flock, I'd like to make t-shirts who would not only be for
contributors, but also for users. At events such as FOSDEM, we meet a
lot of loyal, long-term users who beg us for t-shirts. We cannot sell
them, but we give them away in limited numbers (say <= per one large
event).

I've asked Masha of the design team to make some design for us. And
here are some mockups: https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/406

I'd like to hear from others how they like them or if they have
different suggestions.

Jiri