[Ambassadors] FAD EMEA 2015 in Budapest

Gerold gerold at lugd.org
Fri Oct 30 09:56:46 UTC 2015

Unfortunately, it was not only some "unnecessary" activities but in
general and the requested money was maybe not readed proper to understand.
It's a pity, as you said; but the annual FAD can't be organized in that
short time as it was the last weekend of November or the first weekend of
December.
Also it's now more or less impossible to get 20 cheap flights for any
location :-(
So: NO numbers out of the FAD EMEA, if there are numbers needed, we mzust
find a more painfull way and time to collect, combine and share them.

Gerold