[Ambassadors] FAD EMEA 2015 in Budapest

Gerold gerold at lugd.org
Fri Oct 30 12:26:58 UTC 2015

Hi Zoltan,

as u know and were part more than once at FAD Rheinfelden; do you really
think, you can make this meeting and collecting numbers (of more or less a
complete weekend) in maybe a 2 h online IRC meeting?
Personally I don't belive [otherwise a FAD must be obsolete in general in
the future]. If you have those 14 Nations (as we were at the last FAD) in
a IRC meeting, maybe you'll get the numbers, maybe not. But it is worth to
try, for sure.

I have no idea what the consequences will be for EMEA next year, because
we don't meet this year. But nevertheless other areas also "live" and get
money from our big sponsor.

gerold