[Ambassadors] no-cost fedora "sponsorship" of a fedora remix at a launch event?

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 2 15:20:23 UTC 2015

On Wed, Sep 02, 2015 at 11:10:04AM -0400, White, Langdon wrote:
> This might be obvious to everyone else, but, assuming this passes, can we
> staff the event? (not even sure where it is). Or am I reading this wrong
> and it is really just a press release?

CC'ing ambassadors list. Ambassadors, this is about the launch event
for a company that does the CloudRouter Fedora Remix :
<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/List_of_Fedora_remixes#CloudRouter>

It is an all-day event, seemly structured as a mini-conference. I'm
told there will be "significant media and industry analyst coverage".
It's September 9th, in San Fracisco. Details at
<http://consoleconnectlive.com/>.

I'm told we can get passes for anyone interested in attending as a
Fedora representative. (See also swag request ticket:
https://fedorahosted.org/famnarequests/ticket/382 -- even if no one can
attend, they'll hand out our stuff at the door.)

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>