[Ambassadors] EMEA ambassadors need new leadership

Zacharias Mitzelos mitzie at mitzelos.com
Thu Sep 3 16:22:16 UTC 2015

I had a chat with Jiri in IRC, and unless anyone else would like to
become the treasurer for the EMEA region, I think I can handle the
treasurer's responsibilities pretty well (with some of Jiri's help at
the beginning). I saw that the budget of 2015(fiscal year) is not
completed yet[1], and we are a few months behind documenting our
expenses.

[1]http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/EMEA/Budget:2015

--
Zacharias Mitzelos