[Ambassadors] EMEA ambassadors need new leadership

S.Kemter sirko.kemter at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 11:34:58 UTC 2015

Hi,

I is a little bit strange, Jirka you are the only one with the opinion that
FAmSCo stays and FOSCo is not builded. The question here is simple who is
responsible to decide how it is formed and call for elections?

I had a conversation on Flock about it with Remy, and besides him or the
FPL, Council the only entity is FAmSCo who can make such a process happen.
So the only thing what has to be done is come up with a plan how FOSCo
shall look like and if FAmSCo want not make this alone then invite an
representive from the involved teams to participate into it.

Its more that the remaining FAmSCo what means you and robyduck, more isnt
left of it right now wait for it to happen. But nobody forms it, we have to
form it by ourself.

Marketing as well Design team was both interested in, so there was only
positive feedback on Matt's idea. So Let's DO it

br gnokii

:

make me rich, buy my Inkscape book http://is.gd/yq5OD0 ;)