[Ambassadors] Free Passes for hardwear.io

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Mon Sep 7 09:45:53 UTC 2015

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 11:21 AM, Joerg Simon <jsimon at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Hi Ambassadors,
>
> through the long partnership we have with the indian null community[1]
> and with the nullcon organizers coming to europe with the hardwear.io
> conference, we are able to offer 2-5 free entry passes for the Fedora
> Community to join the http://hardwear.io in The Hague, Netherlands
> from 01.-02.Oct 2015
>
> Onuralp Sezer already claimed 2 of the passes, so we have 3 passes
> left not limited to Ambassadors - but would be a good opportunity show
> the blue Ambassador Polo on the conference.
>
> So if you are around/near the place and if you are interested, please
> create a ticket in the emea trac
>  https://fedorahosted.org/emea-swag-tracking/
> - - first come, first served
>
> - -- Joerg

Hi there,

I am planning to go for my employer, however I would love to be able
to meet some friends there.
Is there a wiki page for the event?
Who is planning to join?

Also, I would like to get a new ambassador polo shirt (I might create
a ticket soon), if there is someone there able to bring one that would
be awesome!