[Ambassadors] EMEA ambassadors need new leadership

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 22:52:16 UTC 2015

Hi!

On Thu, 2015-09-03 at 12:12 +0200, Jiri Eischmann wrote:
> - treasurer - I haven't had time to track our expenses and do reports
> like last years, I only have a rough idea about our spending right
> now.
> This role is about tracking expenses, collecting receipts and
> calculating our overall spending and reporting others how we're doing
> budget-wise.

I'm a bit late too here. Sorry about that.

For the next few years I expect to be in EMEA, and while I probably won't make it to too many events due to my commitments to my PhD course, I can help with background tasks such as budgeting - I use GNUCash almost on a daily basis and am aware of how to generate reports and things on it, so if the budgeting part doesn't need anything extraordinary, I can help out here.

Of course, Jiri, I'll annoy you to show me the ropes from time to time when I get stuck. I could start as your unpaid intern (that does all the work) and when you think I've understood the process, you could leave me to do it on my own. ;)
--
Thanks,
Regards,