[Ambassadors] Fwd: tuanta's meeting titled "APAC 20150912" ended in #fedora-meeting

Siddhesh Poyarekar siddhesh.poyarekar at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 03:09:00 UTC 2015

On 13 September 2015 at 12:08, Zamir SUN <zsun at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>>    * ACTION: siddhesh to write a wiki page for media distribution process
>>      from India  (tuanta, 04:23:18)

I don't work for Red Hat anymore, so I don't think I can write
authoritatively about this anymore. Can someone from the Red Hat Pune
office take this up? I can tell you how it worked the last time and
you can then take it forward. I will continue helping with ordering
DVDs and have them sent to the RH Pune office.

Siddhesh
--
http://siddhesh.in