[Ambassadors] Requesting for 2 new mentors approval

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 18:00:41 UTC 2015

Hi,

I would like to approve two new mentors for EMEA region. One is
Mohamed Fawzy, who is pushing his community in Egypt, and we can
receive with him an arabic mentor for Africa within the Fedora Mentors
team. From the other side, I'd like to suggest also Onuralp Sezer
(FAS:
Thunderbirdtr) to mentor, who is experienced, since years with us and
wants to help either.

Please help me to accept them on the list, and get through if there is
any approval process, and ensure them to access the mentors trac.

Thanks,

Zoltanh721

--
PGP:  06853DF7