[Ambassadors] Requesting for 2 new mentors approval

Gabriele Trombini g.trombini at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 13:51:33 UTC 2015

Il giorno mar, 15/09/2015 alle 17.56 +0530, sankarshan ha scritto:
> On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 2:01 PM, Gabriele Trombini <
> g.trombini at gmail.com> wrote:
> > But I have a more general question: how many mentors do we have in
> > EMEA?
>
> Is there is a process to understand the regions where aligning more
> mentor focus would derive benefits for Fedora?

I don't think having more mentors locally located is useful to get
benefits; I think that more ambassadors locally located will lead
benefits to the Project.

Don't be confused about the differences among mentors and ambassadors.

As Robyduck said, this is not the right list for discussing mentors
issues.

Thanks.

Gabri